Wednesday, October 29, 2008

fire?

This book idea is driving me somewhat crazy. I want to get it done, and done right, but it seems that momentum has been halted by some kind of decision making mechanism inside my head.
Every spare moment that i should be spending on my thesis, i decide to do something else that has nothing to do with it. i have kind of lost my enthusiasm about it, until i start talking about it, and then the enthusiasm returns in one form or another. which reminds me that i need to work on it asap. It's like i need to light a fire under my butt to get anything done. Senior-itis has come sooner than i would have liked, it seems.

Speaking of fires...here is a shot that i took a couple months ago of the fire tower that is on the top of Ossipee Hill, which i live on.



No comments: