Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the clock ticks on

so, classes start this coming up monday. and i really haven't taken any pictures that have any relation to my thesis since the semester ended. woops. i've really been mulling it over in my head over the past month, and i think i might have an idea that should work very well. if not, then i'm in some deep trouble. now all i have to do is get my self motivated in the next 4 days to shoot some really good photos, that will hopefully and finally show what i'm trying to say about my hometown. i only have a limited amount of time to pull this idea off, so i hope it all works out.
yay. it's the new year, so hopefully things will work out a lot better than they have been, mostly school related. :)
i still don't have any new photos that are related to my thesis at the moment, but i can share a photo that i took on christmas, that shows one of my obsessions. food photography, sometimes not as pretty as it should look, like in cooking magazines and such. it's my own insight of it i guess.

No comments: